governWell™ is providing a unique set of governance services to assist hospital trustees and executives as they lead health services in their communities.
One Source. Many Solutions.
governWell is your single source for valuable educational programs, articles, templates and assessments that will enable your board to advance its knowledge, skills, structure, practices and capacity for success in today’s increasingly challenging environment.
governWell works directly with every hospital and health system to understand unique needs and challenges, and custom-tailors an approach that’s best for the organization.
Support in Choosing the Best Resources For Your Board
The governWell™ staff are available to help identify the educational and governance resources that are best for your hospital and/or health system. With over 75 years of combined experience in assessing boards and designing governance education programming, governWell™ provides the expertise to help your board excel.
Consults and Coaching
We believe that by connecting leaders with leaders, the tools and educational resources governWell™ provide are more powerful in addressing the unique challenges faced by your organization. Meet our governance consult group.
Through governWell you have access to 11 modules including:
- Trustee succession planning tools (recruitWell)
- Trustee orientation materials (orientWell)
- Board policies and procedures (guideWell)
- Board committee charters (taskWell)
- CEO succession planning tools (leadWell)
- Board retreat materials (retreatWell)
- A toolkit for conducting a governance practices and performance assessment (assessWell)
- Governance knowledge-building (learnWell), including comprehensive BoardBriefs, pre-recorded presentations, and white papers on topics ranging from basic governance responsibilities to leading issues in health care governance.
- Telephone consults to discuss unique governance issues that emerge throughout the year