Fidelity Medical Center (FMC), with the support of the Missouri Office of Rural Health and Primary Care’s FLEX program, is providing a unique set of governance resources to assist our board of trustees as we lead health services in our community — FMC governWell™. Excellence is a cornerstone for the FMC board as we seek to lead the future of our hospital, increase the well-being of our patients, and improve the health of our community. We hope that this opportunity aids in improving the health of our organization.
Through the Missouri Office of Rural Health and Primary Care’s FLEX Program, your hospital has access to:
- An annual board self-assessment and confidential analysis
- Assistance in creating a governance development action plan unique to our hospital’s priorities
- Resources and assistance with trustee orientations, education, governance succession planning and recruitment, and other board-building services
- Trustee education lesson plans and leading knowledge resources
- “Board Briefs” on key governance topics
- Conference calls with governance experts
- Additional resources are available on the website of the Missouri Office of Rural Health and Primary Care
For additional resources from the Missouri Office of Rural Health and Primary Care, click here.
This program is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $509,618 with zero percentage financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government. Funding for this program was made possible by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) funding opportunity HRSA-19-024.