Through the Missouri Office of Rural Health and Primary Care’s FLEX Program, your hospital has access to:
- Assistance in creating a governance development action plan unique to our hospital’s priorities
- Resources and assistance with trustee orientations, education, governance succession planning and recruitment, and other board-building services
- Trustee education lesson plans and leading knowledge resources
- “Board Briefs” on key governance topics
- Telephone-based consults on governance issues and challenges
Services are available to your hospital through November 30, 2019.