Trustee Orientation Resources
Build a strong foundation for
new trustee success.
A strong orientation program is one of the best tools the board has for early and productive engagement of new board members.
OrientWell™ includes a comprehensive, customizable governance manual that will help to ensure your board has a foundation for governing success. The governance manual builds understanding and knowledge of:
- The hospital or health system, including its mission, governance and management, facilities, operations, and key issues
- Trustee roles and responsibilities
- The expectations of trustees
- Governance accountabilities
- Health care issues and trends
- Other information relevant to building high-performance governance
Keep your board on the leading edge with the nation’s best resources
Speaking Health Care™ was created to help hospital and health system trustees better understand the complex and often confusing language that is used in health care.
It is vital that each board member take their responsibilities seriously and pledge their best efforts to follow this code of conduct.
332 S Michigan Ave, 8th fl
Chicago, IL 60604