Trustee Orientation Resources
Build a strong foundation for
new trustee success.
A strong orientation program is one of the best tools the board has for early and productive engagement of new board members.
OrientWell™ includes a comprehensive, customizable governance manual that will help to ensure your board has a foundation for governing success. The governance manual builds understanding and knowledge of:
- The hospital or health system, including its mission, governance and management, facilities, operations, and key issues
- Trustee roles and responsibilities
- The expectations of trustees
- Governance accountabilities
- Health care issues and trends
- Other information relevant to building high-performance governance
Keep your board on the leading edge with the nation’s best resources
governWell™: Speaking Health Care
Speaking Health Care™ was created to help hospital and health system trustees better understand the complex and often confusing language that is used in health care.
Linden Consulting: Trustee Pledge
It is vital that each board member take their responsibilities seriously and pledge their best efforts to follow this code of conduct.