Additional resources have been included with a subscription.
For 2021, the seven original HTNYS topics have been expanded.
Originally, the HTNYS governwell™ collaboration focused on seven essentials for governing success. In 2021, the essential topics have been expanded to provide more capacity-building resources and trustee education.
Knowing that success is significantly impacted by the quality and consistency of governing practices, the expanded Essentials for Governance Excellence Program now features 18 essential topics and 11 resource modules. Some of the new topics include:
- Affiliations and Mergers
- Community Connections
- Governance Manual (26 sample policies and customizable template for creating a comprehensive manual)
- Health Equity
- Healthcare Terms and Abbreviations
- Measuring Organizational Performance
- Mission, Vision and Values
- New Board Member Orientation
- Population Health
- TaskWell module (customizable sample committee charters)
Contact governWell™ today to learn more.